Procurement Engineer (steel parts)
Salary CNY200000 - CNY270000 per annum
Consultant Zoe SHI
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Defining procurement strategies in projects and ensuring their implementation, as well as identifying solution approaches and integrating diverse objectives to achieve the project targets.
- Establishing proper sourcing processes and controlling all procurement resources and activities and informing all involved in procurement, to deliver optimum impact of cost-cutting potential (procurement plan, target-costing) and to meet requirements relating to deadlines and quality.
- Heading up contractual and price negotiations and/or supporting the specialist buyers responsible for particular material fields to secure project targets with optimum conditions.
- Defining internal indicators for project controlling and compiling all relevant information to submit qualified reports (e.g. for the project team, procurement management team).
- Systematic forwarding of relevant project information (e.g. updated contractual conditions, supplier management data) to keep all project participants up to date with the latest information.Participating in work groups and forwarding information to inform oneself and others, to exert a shaping influence at an early stage and to optimise internal work flows and processes.
- 7 years of working experience, minimum 3 years of sourcing experience
- Project sourcing
- Bachelor degree and above
- Good communication skills