Project Procurement Manager - Chemical Construction
Consultant Haikuo Weng
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 purchasing-and-procurement No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a globally top ranking Chemical company, and this position will base in Shanghai.
Key Job Responsibility:
- Manage procurement related activities within capital projects Asia region
- control procurement cost, schedule and qualify of equipment and service by implementation of pre-defined procurement execution plan
- Define and align procurement execution plan including category strategy with project team, category buyers and engineering partner.
- Timely design, align and implement project specific procurement process with all stakeholders
- Define minimum requirements for master purchase order
Key Job Requirement:
- Bachelor Degree with Major in Engineering, Chemistry, Economics or Finance, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of procurement experience
- Technical background preferred
- Japanese and English as working language
About the company:
This is a globally top ranking Chemical company.