Salary CNY500000 - CNY600000 per annum
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Tina Wang
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A rarely seen Sourcing Director role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Suzhou SIP, reporting to Operation VP.
- leading sourcing role for EMEA China office
- deploy the sourcing strategies for all the categories represented in the region portfolio, to ensure progressive planning and implementation of quality, delivery responsiveness and cost-competitive activities of suppliers
- co- responsible for source selection, negotiations, and monitoring of the supplier performance
- responsible for developing and deploying the sourcing AOP and LRP for the assigned region
- drive productivity and spend management to ensure successfully meeting sourcing objectives and project pipeline management
- provides timely and effective procurement services and value-added strategic sourcing solutions to stakeholders
- monitor and directly impact supplier behaviour and activities to maintain continuous improvement in the supplier’s delivery of products and services to the business
- leads and motivated the local sourcing and supplier development team in achieving targets
- leading NPD sourcing, SD and NPD team
- build ISC sourcing, SD and NPD team
- lead SD and NPD activities
Work in heavy industry is must. You ideally should be used to set up new team and have regional sourcing scope.
- team development and management experience
- experience in construction machinery, agricultural machinery, or industrial industry
- supplier development & quality management experience
- certifications of CPM, CSM, or others
- experience of strategy (long term and annual plan)
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.