Sourcing Manager-store facilities
Salary CNY300000 - CNY3500000 per annum
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 hospitality-and-catering No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This position is to: * Establishing and implementing local category strategies for indirect purchasing categories * manage cost and supply as Project Procurement Manager role through leading assigned procurement team * Manage and implement the contract, manage local adoption frame agreement with key suppliers
Support strategy alignment and execution for regional and local Spend Areas
- Strategy communication and alignment with regional and local cross functional teams.
- Prepare and plan for any of the regional bids, and co-lead regional or global negotiations.
- Actively engage in local key initiatives (aggregate demand, construct bid packages, and support sourcing through suppliers around the region) especially negotiations to ensure value levers are effectively played
- Own the negotiation of all pricing, commercial terms & conditions for Legal Frame & Companion agreements
Lead contract implementation and drive contract compliance as per globally agreed Procurement policies for selected global and multi-regional Spend Areas
- Work in close collaboration with regional and local Procurement operations in order to ensure local acceptance of new contracts, and extended value generation to increase customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate contract implementation tasks with regional and local Procurement operations and users.
- Closely monitor internal customers' contract compliance and define and take approved corrective actions to improve contract compliance.
Support regional supplier relationship and risk management
- In line with defined Procurement strategy, support classification and categorization of suppliers, including definition of supplier evaluation.
- Continuously track supplier performance & run supplier review & evaluation process to identify risks & develop action plans with business to mitigate risks
- Lead supplier development activities, set-up cross functional review meetings with suppliers in order to improve performance and further reduce cost.
Support management of internal customer relationships related to defined Spend Area portfolio
- Closely develop and manage the relationship with Marketing functions to link Procurement strategy to business strategy
- Improve and reinforce Procurement’s profile and recognition within the Marketing community
- Work in close collaboration with local Procurement Representatives (LPR's) for end to end sourcing strategy implementation
- Prepare & Run review meetings, business updates with marketing leaders and champion training with broader marketing communities to drive integrate procurement processes into business.
- Knowledge: including education, qualifications and training
- Appropriate University Bachelor’s Degree
- Key Leadership and Functional Competencies
- Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation
- Learning Agility & Drive for Results
- Strong Stakeholder Management & Influencing
- Analytical and Problem Solving
- Understanding Cultural differences & Diversity
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Oral) in English & Chinese
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience in Procurement
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is one of the top Food Chain Companies with great market share in the industry.