China Purchasing Manager
Salary CNY400000 - CNY500000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Tina Wang
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072019-01-06 fmcg No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
A rarely seen China Purchasing Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Beijing Pinggu area, reporting to Operation Director and R&D director.
• definition of need
• supply and demand markets analysis
• building of the strategy
• organisation of the requesting and of the presentation of the offers
• action plan and supplier performance
• lead and develop local purchasing area
• develop employees according to values and guidelines
Having a bachelor degree or above is must. You ideally should be used to working in a chemical company in an international company.
• graduate level with a background in a purchasing discipline
• hard worker, complete finisher and result oriented, must have a full understanding of plants needs and be able to challenge them
• purchasing experience
• strategic thinking
• good knowledge in office / excel
• a very good level of English and mandarin is mandatory
About the Organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.