Indirect Purchase Manager
Salary CNY300000 - CNY450000 per annum
Consultant Tina Wang
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112019-02-09 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rarely seen Indirect Purchase Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Kunshan, reporting to Regional sourcing manager.
- support region china for meeting the objectives and agreed KPI’s in general and for indirect purchased material / service specificly by creation of a clear aligned strategy
- coordinate with factories and shanghai sales office in order to find synergies an combine volumes for reduced cost
- find opportunities and drive improvement projects for indirect purchased material
- drive and coordinate supplier consolidation projects involving all stakeholders in indirect material area
- responsible within operations china for contracts related to maintenance & repairs, car rental, canteen, consumables etc.
- support and, if delegated by global responsible for capex, lead the negotiations for capital investments in operations china
- support and safeguard that contracts made by global indirect purchasing (GIP) are followed
- monitor indirect purchase suppliers performance and take corrective actions as and when required
- support it and legal for contract negotiation based on needs
- support global transport as and when required with regional inputs
- propose rules, policy and guidelines for purchase of indirect material
- Having new plant set up experience is must. You ideally should be used to working in a central sourcing team in an international company.
- retailed understanding of commercial constraints influencing business
- strong negotiation skills and good communication skills both in Chinese and English
- bachelor degree majored in mechanical engineering is preferred
- 10 - 15 years of experience from production / manufacturing company out of which minimum four years in indirect purchasing
- highest integrity by following anti bribery anti corruption policy
- drive result through people and suppliers
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees.