Global Indirect Sourcing Manager
Salary CNY400000 - CNY650000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-18it No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters
This position is responsible for general service procurement (Including: Integrated Facility Management-IFM, Catering, Associate communication event, Administrative sundry etc.) in multiple countries.
- Deliver sustainable value to the business through creating and implementing sourcing strategy.
- Be responsible for global sourcing projects on time delivery and ensure total cost, quality of service to meet our expectation.
- Dive the supply market deeply and understand the cost structure, cost driver, and supply risk.
- Develop a competitive and matching supplier base and a robust supply chain. Continuously improve supplier and supply performance through an effective process of supplier sourcing, evaluating, screening, bidding, calibrating, and phasing out.
- Construct a collaborative and cohesive connection with internal and external stakeholders. Probe their needs and deliver fit-for-purpose product &service to enhance internal client’s satisfaction.
- Leverage external resource&intelligence as well as optimize internal working process to improve work efficiency and agility customer’s impromptu needs.
- Ensure compliance with the commercial code of conduct and internal/external governance policies.
- Bachelor’s degree, majors in international trade, English, Finance or supply chain management. MBA or oversea education background are preferred. Certified Purchasing Manager (CIPS, ISM) is also preferred.
- At least 5 years’ indirect sourcing working experience, at least 3 years working experience in General Service or other service focusing on category. IT, AI, Tel or FMCG multinational company experience are preferred.
- At least 2 years’ global or pan-region projects’ experience as a leader or key contributor. Oversea working experience is preferred.
- Good priority setting, conflict management, strategic thinking, and dealing with ambiguity.
- High learning agility, people agility, and change agility. Open minded and collaborative.
- Result-driven, getting things done quickly through strong leadership.
- High commercial ethics and personal integrity &credibility.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
About the Company:
Leading IT company and has mass developing brands in China.