Sourcing Manager - Chemical
Salary CNY250000 - CNY400000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 retail Shanghai CN CNY 250000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Running commercial processes towards the supplier market.
- Contract negotiation, including price, terms of payment etc.
- Build and strengthen strategic alliances with key international suppliers
- Optimise the total cost of supply by continuous improvements and raise the bar for supplier driven innovation
- Work closely with key stakeholders and secure supply, support price management, cost development, innovation, product development, specification improvement and growth initiatives
- Take active part in make / buy decisions – including challenging in house/JV production against external alternatives
- Create and maintain contracts with all suppliers
- Create and maintain supplier classification (in close cooperation with R&D and quality)
- Negotiate pricing and other terms for selected suppliers
- Bachelor/Master's degree or equivalent
- 6-10 years experience of sourcing, project management and team management
- A background in leadership of sourcing teams is of great advantage
- Good negotiation skills with proven experience
- People leadership
- Understanding/Experience of supplier quality assurance
About the Company:
World Leading supplier of branded consumer goods to the food and hardline sectors.