Senior Construction/Capex Sourcing Manager - Chemical
Salary CNY500000 - CNY800000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 manufacturing-and-production Shanghai CN CNY 500000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
This position is accountable for all aspects of accomplishing the contract management from work process, cost estimation to delivery of contracted services within the budget and schedule. The activities include work process development, market analysis, cost estimation, contract strategy identification, new vendor pre-qualification, vendor list development.
- Develop and optimise current construction contracting working process and work template
- Track and report market conditions and trends on labor cost and construction bulk material cost and main construction equipment cost.
- Maintain relationship with major construction contractors and regularly evaluate suppliers with scorecard or other methods
- Preparing construction cost estimates, for all disciplines using the appropriate Construction Estimating method and or Computer System
- Work closely with the Project Manager, Construction Manager and engineers in developing construction bidding strategy.
- Work together with engineering team for new vendors’ pre-qualification and commercial qualification with new suppliers
- Prepare labor or/and services master vendor list, by interfacing with internal and/or external Customers
- Conduct the construction contract management for projects, carination, bid evaluation, negotiation, contract formation, contract management to PO closeout.
- Closely follow up and manage the change claims from contractors during projects execution and support the Project Engineer’s forecasting efforts
- University degree in chemical, mechanical engineering, project management or business related;
- 10~15 years’ experience in project procurement, contract management, engineering management or project management.
- Excellent English communication capability in speaking and writing;
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills;
- Team player and willing to work under pressure;
- Working knowledge of engineering/construction industry contracting practices;
- Capability to lead a team
About the Company:
World Leading multinational chemical company which supply special material and services to various industries.