Salary CNY350000 - CNY450000 per annum
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Tina Wang
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 manufacturing-and-production Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN 215021 CNY 350000 450000 450000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Job summary A rarely seen Sourcing Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Suzhou, reporting to GM.
- responsible for purchasing the production, testing equipment and tools in coordination with related planning
- identify right suppliers for the purchased parts
- negotiate purchasing price with suppliers based on raw material cost and manufacturing process
- sourcing and developing the local suppliers together with purchasers and QC
- coordinate with HQ (BMS, KGF, PSG) to localize the parts from other countries
- leading a team of purchaser specialists (for sheet metals, machined parts, for structural / frame welded parts, cast iron / steel parts, brand parts (especially power transmission / drives), electrical parts, molds, etc. in addition material requirement planning (i.e. forecasting and planning the future need of parts by analyzing BOM’s and sales forecasts)
- leadership and authority, good standing in negotiations and conflicts
- strong sap focus, good analyzer
- projects and machines with high complexity and variance (and for different German lead companies, BMS, Kiefel etc.)
- Having a bachelor degree or above is must. You ideally should be used to working in an international company.
- bachelor or above, mechanical engineering or automation is preferable
- have experience with working in multi-national company for more than eight years
- have experience in purchase or sourcing for more than five years
- have importing or exporting experience / sense will be a plus
- have experience with project management is necessary
- speak and write English fluently, additionally have German skill is a plus
About the Organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.