Global Sourcing Manager - Electronics
Consultant Walter Liu
Date posted 18 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-17 electronics Shanghai CN CNY 350000 700000 700000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Responsible for developing and executing global category strategies jointly with cross functional team
- Lead cross functional teams to execute category strategies to meet all aspects of customer satisfaction covering innovative product solutions, high product quality, competitive product cost, continuity of supply, and on-time delivery
- Responsible for supplier sourcing, lead category team to make supplier selection with total cost decision and strategic thinking.
- Drive cost reduction through price negotiation, clean sheet costing, cost structure/BOM analysis, conduct supplier cost workshop, DtC (VAVE), E-Auction and Lean methodology.
- Supplier relationship management, supply performance management, contract management throughout the product lifecycle.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering, Business or its equivalent is preferred.
- Fluent English and Mandarin.
- Excellent operational background in management of contract terms, system pricing, supply chain, inventories, product life cycles, manufacturing readiness, tooling/manufacturing equipment and engineering changes.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Category management
- Ability to manage complex operational topics and details on a technical and commercial level.
About the Company:
This is a leading international company in Electronic industry.