Planning & Allocation Senior Manager
Salary CNY500000 - CNY700000 per annum
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 fashion 上海市 CN CNY 500000 700000 700000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Planning & Allocation Senior Manager is designed to Formulate the Planning & Stock strategy to maximise sales turnover and manage stock risks.
- Formulating the Planning & Stock strategy to maximise sales turnover and manage stock risks.
- Identify and analyse store/product statistical trends.
- To control all the analyses and data provided by the team and ensure that they are enough accurate
- To make each buy is done properly by assorting the line, analysing history, and identifying volume drivers to meet or exceed sales target.
- Optimising the allocation of the stock available in Warehouse & in right shops, at the right time throughout the season in order to reach the yearly turnover.
- Closely monitor the inventory situation, coordinate inventory transfer, consolidation, and returns with logistics and retail operation.
- Work closely with creative team, marketing team and retail operation to deliver the necessary results.
- “System key-user”
- Around 10+ years of proven planning experience with at least 4 years at Sr. level with major apparel/fashion companies with big brands
- Familiar with Retail Business Module, prefer for both Retail and Franchise
- Relevant China market experience is must
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Strong figures/analytical skills
- Strong insight from finance point of view and business point of view
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Business sense
- Pro-active & Reactive
- Sense for organisation
- Sense for Fashion
About the Company:
Our client is a world leading fashion & apparel company.