Regional Indirect Procurement Manager
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-08 manufacturing-and-production Shanghai CN CNY 350000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leader of Global Procurement organization in the region. Serve as focal point between the region and corporate headquarters.
- Collaborate with regional and Global Sourcing Managers to drive the implementation and execution of sourcing strategies
- Represent business needs in development and deployment of corporate policy. Be a champion for effective implementation of and consistent adherence to policy and procedure. Drive accountability with Procurement staff and client organizations for compliance with Procurement policies and procedures
- Lead efforts to develop, analyze, and award bid packages for large projects (Request for Quote, Request for Information)
- Negotiate contracts with new and existing suppliers
- Serve as representative of Procurement to local site and regional leadership.
- Represent Procurement organization in site emergencies
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or engineering required. Concentration in procurement, supply chain, logistics, accounting, or finance preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing company preferred.
- Procurement or SAP ERP experience desirable.
- Experience in supervising teams required.
- Fluent communication ability Chinese and English required.
About the Company:
A leader in speciality chemicals delivering products and solutions to markets such as electronics, water, energy.