Commodity Manager ( PCB, PCBA)
Consultant Zoe SHI
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 manufacturing-and-production Shanghai CN CNY 300000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Perform supplier audits/meetings both domestic and international
• Identify sources of high-quality products and services at competitive market prices
• Will be required to create and execute in depth “Requests for Proposal” that contain data driven and process oriented sourcing project plans.
• Monitor and ensure day-to-day availability of raw materials at operational locations
• Build, execute, and track sourcing project plans designed to reduce costs or improve availability
• Negotiate and execute contracts (Pricing, VMI etc).
• Help to develop innovative solutions, approaches, methodologies that address present and future supply chain requirements.
• Continuous improvement of savings tool and tracking methodology
• Maintain scorecard of results and metrics
• BS Degree in Business Management or Equivalent
• 10 years procurement experience
• Electronic, electro-mechanical and/or chemical commodity management.
• Experience with PCBA's and or metal fabrication.
• Has successfully managed negotiations including international suppliers, adversarial supplier relationships and disruptive supply situations.
• Is able to understand and speak to operational excellence.
• Can demonstrate strong written and verbal presentation skills.
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Ability to travel domestic and internationally (Travel 10%--30%)
About Company: Global well known manufacturing firm