Senior Sourcing Manager - APAC
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 27 October 2022shanghai procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-10-28 2022-12-26 utilities Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Establishes, revises and refines purchasing policies and procedures for Asia
- Provides coaching and leadership, ensuring the development of necessary skills in a team based environment
- Establishes, revises and refines purchasing policies and procedures for Asia
- Develops and optimizes processes and all relevant policies to the sites and enables the sites to follow the optimized purchasing processes
- Negotiates with suppliers about commercial and contract terms, manages supplier relationship, investigates and develops procurement opportunities
- Benchmarks purchasing internally and externally to develop best practices and performance metrics
- Follows GP guidance, defines supplier selection and qualification criteria/ KPIs such as delivery capacity, cost, time and quality
- Manages the area of responsibility based on standard KPI reports
- Ensures that all purchases conform to company standards for safety, environmental compliance, as well as applicable legislation
- Conducts TCO bid analysis and negotiates beneficial agreements
- Technical or commercial master (e.g. Material Sciences, Economics)
- Business acumen and analytical/strategic/ conceptual thinking
- Problem solving skills, creativity and analytical skills to evaluate alternative purchase options
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good proficiency in project management
- Excellent proficiency in SAP BW + MM and MS Office
- Strong in customer service focus and technical attitude
- Fluent in English and preferable in German
- Leadership skills in an intercultural context
About the Company:
One of the world’s leading manufacturers of carbon-based products.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 03 November 2022Orchestrating the 5-stage S&OP Process for China. Requires cross-functional alignment with Marketing, Sales, Global Commercialization, Brand House Leadership, Supply Chain & Operations and Finance on key decisions, risks & opportunities and action plans to deliver against the committed business plans over the S&OP horizon.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 02 December 2022Develop, update and implement procurement strategy with respect to strategic categories, ensuring high quality delivery of PSM services to Marketing and Branding teams at expected quality level
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 01 December 2022Responsible for HS code classification and verification for and act as focal point to coordinate among Customs, product stewardship HS code pre-classification and global CCE GTS team.
Salary: CNY550000 - CNY650000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 02 December 2022Responsible for the management of supply chain daily operation (planning, import &export, warehouse, distribution).