Salary CNY30000 - CNY400000 per annum
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 09 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This position interfaces directly with customers’ QA and/or food safety teams on behalf of the company and plays a key role in maintaining customers’ satisfaction by ensuring consistent product quality and food safety.
This position interfaces directly with customers’ QA and/or food safety teams on behalf of the company. To ensure all relevant governmental regulations, customer specific requirements, as well as company policies are effectively implemented and managed.
This position plays a key role in maintaining customers’ satisfaction by ensuring consistent product quality and food safety. He/she also communicate frequently with company’s team of sales, marketing, plant, food safety, regulatory affairs, research & innovation, supply chain both based in China and in overseas.
- Obtain, maintain customer and prompt business through professional expertise. Works mainly with sales/KA team to deliver professional communication, support and service
- Work with cross-functional teams to timely response to market request including but not limited to customer complaints, inquiry from governmental authorities etc.
- Optimize internal and external procedures to better meet market needs
- Disposition of products per product specification and established company procedures and/or customer agreements
- Provide guidance and support to plant in China from food safety management system, quality system management perspectives
- Work with customers’ QA or other technical teams directly to make sure company products and process comply with both regulatory requirements and customer requirement/request
- As the trainer, provide product quality and process training to customers, distributors and internal employees etc.
- Regularly report and analysis of product insights in the market
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned upon company needs
- Bachelor degree or above in microbiology, food science or biochemistry
- Experience of working with McDonald’s or Yum! China is preferred
- Customer service mindset and team work spirit
- Capability of quick learning, self-disciplined and logical decision-making and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and prioritize multiple projects
- SQMS experience preferred
- Willingness to learn and strive to be better
- Minimum 3 year experience in a QA role at food manufacturing plant
- Fluent English and Chinese
- Soft skills like people skill, communication skill and good personality
- Strong work ethic and track record of employment history
- Sound computer skills
- Sound training skills and presentation skills
- 30% traveling may need which includes overseas travel