Salary CNY400000 - CNY450000 per annum
Consultant Edward Yu
Date posted 17 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This Quality Manager role comes from a European company in automotive industry. Reporting to General Manager directly, you will be fully responsible for quality systems' set up and customer quality.
As a Quality Manager in the new plant, quality system and customer satisfaction will be the task.
- maintain and improve quality management system and monitor its performance
- edit quality management procedure such as related system document
- communicate with customer such as complaints
- follow the actions taken after complain and audit
- be responsible for audit and managing ISO14001, TS16949 system
- responsible for stopping the production when products are defective or non conform and obtain corrective action necessary
- continues improve and develop quality team capabilities
- report to divisional Quality Director and GM about plant quality performance and system development status and take the lead for correction process for any non-conformity
Request a background in automotive Tier 1 company and mechanical product experience.
- five years' experience in quality management in automotive sector
- five years' people management experience is a must
- master's degree in quality engineering or related
- excellent communication skills both in Chinese and English
- knowledge of total quality tools
- excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- good leadership skills, good communication skills
- high capacity of work and high availability
- team development skills
About the organisation:
This European company is dedicated in develop interior and exterior components in automotive industry. With great clients and being well-known for their cooperate entertainment, they have won a prestigious reputation among the industry.