Quality& Compliance Manager
Consultant Zoe Mi
Date posted 23 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Overall responsibility for the day-to-day QA activities at factory place and in house, and keeping smooth communication between ATC and factory.
- to collect/validate/follow all necessary item technical information, including test reports from supplier according to Quality Assurance Plan and Homologation plan requirements.
- to be the primary leader to pilot and manage suppliers on Quality Assurance plan process to ensure on time selection and implementation.
- to explain product technical requirements to supplier and feedback suggestions or remarks. To make sure supplier is informed and clear about requirements. To keep supplier updated to any change or additional product requirements.
- to collect or check information relevance about supplier’s industrial processes and equipment (process flowchart, etc.).
- to conduct capability analysis to measure supplier’s process ability to match with our technical requirements. To manage and obtain necessary process improvements.
- to be able to propose relevant and cost effective technical/functional solutions during development stage to align product requirements and process feasibility.
- able to make Inspections. Know-how of main inspection tools and Statistical rules.
- general product technical skills (technical drawing, general know how on industrial processes, etc.)
- auditor skills to assess Supplier’s organisation and obtain sustainable corrective and preventive actions plan.
- risk and business management.
- able to manage and negotiation with Supplier to ensure action plan implementation
- frequent business trips to suppliers