Category QA Manager
Salary CNY280000 - CNY350000 per annum
Consultant Zoe Mi
Date posted 23 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
To ensure that all Products & Suppliers to businesses, within a defined range & product categories, comply with the Groups Quality, Safety and Environmental requirements and UK/European legislation and that all product information and communication is technically correct and complies with legal requirements.
- Support Great place to Work Initiative and demonstrate leadership behaviours across the QA team.
- Manage, mentor and develop subordinates ensuring each has their own personal development plan.
- Support the Asia QA Manager to develop and implement QA strategy.
- Manage and develop the product evaluation and approval process including the risk assessment, bench marking, sample sign-off, PSS collation, Dupro and PSI, and ensure all product non-compliance issues are effectively dealt with and appropriate remedial action taken.
- Manage the Supplier evaluation and approval process, including associated manufacturing sites, and ensure all non-compliance issues are effectively dealt with and appropriate remedial action taken. Ensure that the necessary improvements are identified and followed through with the timely and accurate distribution of associated reports.
- Manage and ensure the provision of technical product support to the sourcing team on the selection of safe, legal and suitable products for purchase.
- Able to demonstrate an in depth working knowledge of QA & QC practices and methodology.
- Professional qualification in an appropriate discipline and proven experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Able to demonstrate detailed knowledge of product safety & technical standards.
- Able to demonstrate up to date and detailed knowledge of Supplier, Factory, CSR (Ethical), and Process audit techniques, and respective International standards/Audit criteria.
- Practical experience of Process Audit and Process Engineering.
- Competent people manager with good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Resilience in following through business critical issues.