Salary CNY400000 - CNY500000 per annum
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Julia Zhu
Date posted 17 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A famous International firm is looking for a purchasing manager in Suzhou.
This position is responsible for effectively leading developing new suppliers and coordinating the purchasing teams for all regions to be in line with company and category strategies.
- establish a BCC Sourcing Process for Metal Components, Springs, Molds, Assembly Lines, plastic parts and other BCC relevant categories in line with quality requirements by the regions.
- source new suppliers, pre-assess, audit and qualify them in close cooperation with relevant BU Managers, Expert Centers, Quality, Category Managers and Supply Chain.
- ensure identified sources are in line with the Sustainable Purchasing Charter, competitive based on TCO, able to supply Aptar worldwide, comply with our standards for payment & Incomes and provide the capacity required to fulfil Aptar’s needs on short lead times and flexibility.
- develop and implement a BCC Sourcing Strategy and policy aligning with Category and Supply Chain Strategies. Cooperating with the Global Purchasing Community and local operation
In this critical position, you would be used to working in a matrix working environment.
- at least eight years of experience in sourcing in target markets (NEA / SEA) for international manufacturing enterprises
- three or more years of leading cross-functional teams in a multi-national environment
- metal industry (stamping / anodising) is preferred
- fluent oral and written English, mandarin, more languages a plus
About the organisation:
This is a well-known international firm globally with facilities in Suzhou.