Quality Head--Home Appliance
Location Shenzhen Shi
Consultant Joanne Li
Date posted 15 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A leading MNC Kitchen Appliance company is looking for Quality Head role. This role support China and US Engineering, quality teams and suppliers through Product Development milestones, Pre Shipment Quality Audits and International CAR and Customer Quality deliverables on a timely basis and manage activities and priorities of International Quality
- Build relationship with the vendors to gain their support to implement the QA system in the factories
- Solve quality issues on-site in factories in order to support on time shipment.
- Review and analysis defect sample and take correction action.
- Support and Coordinate Customer QA pre shipment audits.
- Provide US management team with regular updates on Corrective Action Initiatives and Process improvements.
- Manage and coordinate product improvement testing and NPD, DQTP qualification with EP lab and 3-rd part labs.
- Collaborate with Ninja and Shark Quality Directors to insure support and quality actions are being met.
- Coordinate activities and needs with US International Quality Manager.
- Manage quality initiatives at all vendor factories.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in a Quality/Engineering leadership role involving the design and development of complex integrated assemblies and or engineering systems.
- Must have 5+ years of on the job experience in high volume consumer products manufactured in Asia.
- Demonstrated experience as a leader of cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation environment
- Experience working effectively in a cross-functional team environment is essential.
- Detail-oriented, versatile, organised, articulate and professional.
- Able to cope with constant change and competing priorities and ability to juggle several projects simultaneously.
- Experienced with International safety, food contact and compliance standards such as IEC/EN, BS, JIS, SAA, GS, LFGB, EMC, ERP, EMF and others.