Salary CNY600000 - CNY800000 per annum
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Julia Zhu
Date posted 25 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A rarely seen Quality Director role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Suzhou, reporting to Managing Director.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and improving organisation quality strategy and quality system to enhance quality culture.
- make sure the organisational structure meets the business requirement
- develop, implement and improve quality strategy
- develop quality planning and cost estimates to improve the quality and performance of the projects
- plan and coordinate continuous improvement initiatives as required to continuously improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the quality operating systems
Having a bachelor degree or above is must. You ideally should be used to working in a central quality team in an international company.
- bachelor degree major in engineering technology is preferred
- minimum ten years working experience in electronics or mechanical related industry, among which 5 years’ experience in a quality management role is required
- quality system: in depth knowledge of TS16949, ISO9000 standards
- quality tools: demonstrated knowledge and direct experience with quality tools (i.e. lean manufacturing, six sigma, kaizen, APQP, PPAP, SPC, FMEA, MSA, etc...)
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.