Operational Quality Manager
Salary CNY500000 - CNY700000 per annum
Location Yangzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Edward Yu
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-05 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
One US company is hiring an Operational Quality Manager based in Yangzhou city to development quality standard for all the plants in China.
As Operational Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the quality standard development and improving the quality system in three plants.
- provide business centres with timely effective feedback on operational quality issues
- drive improvement across all operational and functional groups
- review quality event reports and lead/co-ordinate investigations into significant incidents that have resulted in non-conforming sterile products or compliance failures and provide guidance to qc
- input into, and review/approval of, commissioning and qualification documents where required
- develop GMP training modules across site for sterile manufacturing and provide training as appropriate
- investigate and respond to customer complaints; report metrics
- promote culture/value excellent at all level
- to ensure that GMP, quality, health & safety are considered in all aspects of role
- bachelor degree or above in engineering or equivalent
- good process understanding knowledge and good analytic skills
- team player and have a good understanding of other disciplines beyond their own core discipline in order to effectively lead a multi-disciplinary project team
- experience in problem solving resulting in a demonstrable benefit to the business
- excellent knowledge and application of Microsoft office
- strong organisational and planning skills
About the organisation:
This US company is dedicated in develop components in new energy industry. With great clients and being well-known for their cooperate entertainment, they have won a prestigious reputation among the industry.