Six Sigma Manager
Consultant Chen Zhang
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A leading mechanical parts manufactury company is hiring a Six Sigma Manager based in Guangdong.
- Manage projects end-to-end, delivering or exceeding agreed upon results. Gain stakeholder approval and commitment throughout the project life cycle. Implement sustainment strategy in partnership with process owner.
- Meet and exceed project deliverable, delivering cost savings, revenue generation, customer and/or employee satisfaction improvements as specified by the business.
- Assess existing processes, identifying continuous improvement opportunities focusing on quality, cost and efficiency in line with stated business objectives.
- Facilitate and drive change in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment. Utilise data driven, fact based analytics to deliver results. Lead by example, demonstrating ability to lead teams and act as a change agent.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the business leadership team. Become established as a recognised expert utilising the continuous improvement skill-set.
- Provide inspirational leadership to the organisation in our quest for continuous improvement. Serve as a resource to the business, facilitating knowledge transfer and overseeing proper application of continuous improvement methodology and tools.
- Act as an expert in application of continuous improvement methods, leading and coaching activities to drive our ongoing transformation into a continuous improvement culture.
- Demonstrate end-to-end process perspective, providing data collection, analysis and thorough documentation of processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) at a minimum
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience leading and executing continuous improvement projects in a dedicated Lean Six Sigma position within a transactional environment
- Industry experience at managerial level with responsibility for multiple departments and/or locations
- Formal Lean Six Sigma training through certification with application of Lean Six Sigma tools and methods including DMAIC, DFSS, and Lean skill-sets
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification from recognised source
- Proven ability to direct and motivate teams
About the company:
It is a leading mechanical parts manufactury company.