Salary CNY400000 - CNY450000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Edward Yu
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-12-25 automotive No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
One US company in automotive industry is looking for a Quality Manager based in Suzhou to build up the quality team in new plant. Report to Plant Manager directly, you will be fully responsible for the system and customer satisfaction.
- ensure the whole application of the quality procedure in the internal and external manufacturing process.
- guarantee the correct production part approval process and the usage of the adequate reporting to ensure to the delivery of finished parts with complete certification
- coordinate quality issues and customer claim
- release the internal and external quality key performance indicator report
- coordinate with quality system responsible the recurring internal audit and customer or third part certification audit, representing as the company interface
- actively participate in the cross-functional preventive quality activities
- coach and motivate a team promoting a positive and cooperating behaviour
- monitor and review the personnel performance, identifying the training needs to ensure and develop the correct skills for optimum stuffing level
- be responsible for the HSE management of the plant
Request a background in automotive Tier 1 company and mechanical product experience.
- at least ten years factory quality & HSE experience in a recognised sizeable organisation
- quality system setting, be familiar with local law and regulation
- related working experience in automotive industry is required, also with knowledge and familiarity of processes related to mechanical
- good in reading and written English as well as reporting writing skill
- initiative and able to drive change and excellent communication skills
About the organisation:
This US company is dedicated in develop drive system in automotive industry. With great clients and being well-known for their cooperate entertainment, they have won a prestigious reputation among the industry.