Senior Quality Engineer
Salary CNY150000 - CNY180000 per annum
Consultant Jason Zhou
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 electronics No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is a global leading company in EMS industry, in stage, their are hiring a senior quality engineer.
- Identify and understand customer quality requirements with regards to products and process, especially for CC/SC.
- Track findings about FAI/EVT from customer and follow up improvement actions.
- Handle customer complaint (both internal and external) - Error analysis, complaint reports, 8D report and follow-up actions.
- Handle RMA process including failure analysis for returns and track the orders to close in SAP.
- Lead team to create and regularly maintain FMEA to identify the risks of new product launch based on flow chart and customer requirements.
- Create and regularly maintain quality plan throughout the whole production flow to assure process and product quality.
- Implement internal FAI/EVT and prepare related documentation to ensure the products and process meet customer requirements.
- Create in-process and out-going inspection plan and train the inspectors.
- Plan and implement internal product and process audits. Lead and support external audits as customer audits, certification audits and inspections. Follow up improvement actions for findings of audits.
- Handle nonconforming or suspect parts and CAPA process, lead the concession process.
- Create incoming inspection plan in SAP for drawing parts and train the inspectors.
- Involve ECN with regards to quality impact on product and process.
- Regular 6S checking for workshop and drive improving.
- Other assignments by his/her supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in Electronics/mechanical Engineering or related technical areas;
- At least 3 years experience as quality control engineer in mechanical/electronic or manufacturing companies.
- Fluent English is must.
- Familiar with quality tools as APQP, PPAP, MSA, FMEA, SPC, problem solving tools as Ishikawa, 5W, and quality management system IATF16949, ISO13485, ISO/TS22163.
- Independent working, pressure taking, team player.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skill
- Familiar with SAP, MES.
About the organisation
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their quality. They have won many awards. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.