Senior Quality Manager
Salary CNY420000 - CNY456000 per annum
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Chen Zhang
Date posted 01 August 20192019-08-01 2019-09-30 engineering Shenzhen Shi Guangdong CN CNY 420000 456000 456000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A wold class US company, main products are Li- battery Open Culture, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Home base working
• Full authority to interface with supplier on supply commitment. Manage supply capability by close collaboration with suppliers on demand requirement and its forecast. Knowing in detail supplier overall capability in term of technology, quality, loading, 2nd tier supply and resources to ensure its smooth supply. Supply management includes product end-of-life management to minimize material liability.
• Full authority to interface with suppliers on the product material cost. Manage supplier cost performance by price agreement and negotiation leading to targets. Should cost analysis and continuous cost improvement to ensure cost competitiveness.
• Collaborate with quality team on continuous supplier improvement to elevate supplier capability on delivery and cost performance.
• Establish strategy on supplier base management and deploy actions on supplier development.
• Supplier performance improvement in term of technology, quality, supply and cost. This includes supplier scorecard and communication of performance.
• Full authority to interface with supplier on all commercial related responsibility and business communication.
• Strong team leadership, manage and lead a team with the vision and mission.
• 10+ years of supplier quality experience, including 5+ years of battery industry or battery supplier management in medical device, consumer or other high production volume products
• Outstanding analytical capabilities.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to work cross functionally in a dynamic environment. Demonstrated cross functional leadership.
• Broad operations/supply chain management experience.
• High level of personal and professional integrity.
• Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility.
• Demonstrate ability to drive and deliver strategic business plans and initiatives.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities.