Senior SQE Manager - Mechanical
Salary CNY550000 - CNY600000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Dongguan ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jim Chen
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-10-28 manufacturing-and-production 东莞市 Guangdong CN CNY 550000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well known MNC are looking for a senior SQE Manager in Dongguan, focusing Mechanical Parts.
• Driven existing supplier quality improvement and supplier selection for NPD project through collaborations with Engineering, PMC and sourcing department
• Driven team focus on Supplier’s 8D report review, corrective action as well as preventative / proactive action, on site verification, approve supplier 8D.
• Perform and monitor all supplier related audits, including preparation of audit plan, audit checklist, execution of audit and audit reporting and closure of findings.
• Refer to supplier scorecard, driven the worst performance supplier improvement via the project, the action plan.
• Lead team to approve supplier manufacturing/test/inspection process/quality control plans and procedures
• Act as supplier key account, driven supplier quality system improvement and process continuously improvement. And provide the necessary support to NPD SQE
• Align with Quality department strategies, goals and objectives to set team KPI and related improvement projects, driven the implementation.8.Develop team member’s problem-solving skills
• Bachelor degree in electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Master’s degree is an additional plus
• Minimum 15 years of working experience in Quality Management, at least 10 years in Supplier Quality Manager position.
• Lean / Sigma Certificate, come with solid / sound improvement project achievements.
• Excellent written and verbal English and Mandarin communications
• Good communication, listening and interpersonal skills. Able to work effectively in cross functional multi-discipline team environment
• A must Self-starter with a ‘hands-on’ approach.
• Eager to drive key initiatives and see them through to successful implementation.Familiar with electrical, mechanical parts and plastic parts production processes and quality control, a power tool experience will be desirable
• Understand ISO9001, TS16949, ISO14001, OSA8000 system requirements
• Hands on experience on APQP, FMEA, PPAP and MSA2.Preferably with black belt, or CQE/CQM certification 3.Strong skills in problem solving