Quality Director- Semi Design House
Salary CNY800000 - CNY1400000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jim Chen
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 electronics 深圳市 Guangdong CN CNY 800000 1400000 1400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Well-known IC Design House looking for a Quality Director in Shenzhen. Covering CQM,SQM,Reliablity~
- Implement quality strategy to support, contribute to, and integrate within the organization’s short and long-term business plan.
- Manage the China quality team and overseas quality objectives.
- Provide extraordinary customer service and communication.
- Regular review of Quality Key Performance Indicators
- Plan and organize resources / capacities and long-term planning.
- Schedule and execute internal and customer audit activities and verify the effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Responsible for optimizing the supplier performance and development.
- Regional focal point to manage major customer issues.
- Interact between the Operations and related functions as mediator and keeping driving focus on initiatives.
- Drive and control continuous improvement activities from a Quality perspective in alignment with the overall requirements.
- Ensure that best practices and lessons learned are appropriately transferred within and across plants.
- Ensure effective cross site and cross department communication.
- Provide leadership for the quality organization and development.
- Coach, develop and train the team members, motivate team members to meet the objectives and targets.
- Champion Continuous Improvement Systems like the Fast Response Process (FRB, PPSR, LPA, 8D evaluation, RA).
- Ensure the highest level of Ethics and Integrity across the assignment.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in various Quality and Operational assignments.
- IC Design House Backgroud,at least 5 years of Managerial Experience in a Global environment.
- Strong background in Root Cause analysis, Continuous Improvement and Problem-Solving Techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to link customer needs and business processes.
- Strong leadership skills and teamwork capability.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
- Preferably certified as a Six Sigma Black Belt.