Salary CNY180000 - CNY250000 per annum
Consultant Zoe Mi
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-11-11 retail Shanghai CN CNY 180000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Top tier European brand which has sourcing office in Shanghai
• To collect/validate/follow all necessary item technical information, including test reports from supplier according to company Quality Assurance Plan and Homologation plan requirements.
• To conduct capability analysis to measure supplier’s process ability to match with our technical requirements. To manage and obtain necessary process improvements.
• To ensure product quality through inspections at supplier during and at the end of mass production. To manage Inspection reports and results on M-Files.
• To monitor Return Rate and NQC indicators to identify or anticipate low/risky performance items/suppliers. To launch related investigations (inspections, testing customer interviews, QQOQCCP, etc.) to be proactive on continuous improvement monitoring.
• To initiate or to participate in quality solving analysis process (8D). To be the primary leader to pilot and manage suppliers on getting relevant information and sustainable actions plan (CAP). To ensure CAP implementation and efficiency through on site follow-up, evaluation and final performance improvement (NQC/article & RR).
• To be able to explain quality assurance system requirements to suppliers and quality service providers.
• To audit and give a reliable picture of supplier’s organization on quality and social requirements.
• To monitor inspection service providers accuracy and respect of company inspection standards.
• To debrief quality supplier performances on a defined and regular frequency and make sure actions plan are implemented on-time and efficient as committed.
• To participate with Industrial buyers/category managers and procurement manager on sourcing activity and negotiation meetings from a quality standpoint
• Basic quality tools and methods: 5 Why, Ishikawa, Pareto, 8D, CAP, etc.
• Auditor skills to assess Supplier’s organization and obtain sustainable corrective and preventive actions plan.
• Able to manage and negotiation with Supplier to ensure action plan implementation
• Frequent business trips to suppliers