Test Engineer ( manufacturing)
Consultant Zoe SHI
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-11-11 manufacturing-and-production Shanghai CN CNY 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
To be the expert for the product testing to provide a professional support in test Engineer and performs tester and evaluation.
• To be the expert for the product testing to provide a professional support in test Engineer and performs tester and evaluation.
• To act as the main contact person with assigned for all tests related issues. Review all electronic parts for test ability & reliability and design facility to improve test feasibility and reduce the cost of test.
• Constantly upgrade the test process to identify design deficiencies and factory manufacturing and electrical defects from the customer feedback.
• Evaluate the critical components development plan in supplier, test sample and give feedback.
• Coordinate 3rd party testing of NPD & new component samples, track test results and feedback to US
• Regularly pull the critical production sample and test according to the KPI, maintained the test lab.
• Any other tasks as and when assigned by the management.
• College degree or above, more than 3 years testing working experience
• Honest and integrity, teamwork, good communication, work careful, English skill and frequent travel is preferred
• Familiar with all kinds of test instruments such as micrometer, multimeter, safety performance tester, plug gauge, feeler, etc.
• Good computer skills of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Familiar with the test procedure and knowledge in testing, 3rd party test Org experience is preferred
• Familiar with the electronic parts testing standard , as well as powder coating and metal properties
About Company: a global manufacturing firm