Technical Quality Manager-Taiwan Supplier
Salary CNY500000 - CNY700000 per annum + Negotialbe
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jim Chen
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 retail Shenzhen Shi Guangdong CN CNY 500000 700000 700000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Hi, a Well known retailer looking for a Quality Manager with strong CI experience in Taiwan Supplier on consumer goods. Prefer Quality Candidate with six sigma black belt and familiar with Taiwan Supplier.
- Identify, plan and lead quality improvement projects utilizing Process Excellence methodologies.
- Work closely with both internal and external stake holders to drive root cause analysis using 8D process, corrective action and preventive plan implementation to eliminate product/process variation in inspection & CQMP testing and to maximise customer satisfaction in quality of our brands.
- Driving a proper implementation of QC plan at vendors to clearly specify quality standards, practices, resources, specifications, and the sequence of activities which can deliver satisfactory and consistent results in quality.
- Tracking, managing and reporting quality improvement projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 10+ years of relevant working experience in Engineering/Quality or equivalent.
- Six Sigma Certificate(black belt).
- Able to relocate to Taiwan
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with factories to solve product problems.
- Experience in working with factories to up process controls, data collection, failure analysis and corrective action.
- First hand experience in driving closure of multiple quality issues and quality performance in current or previous roles