Salary CNY800000 - CNY1000000 per annum
Consultant Zoe Mi
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 retail Shanghai CN CNY 800000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Big and popular retail which has global sourcing office in Shanghai
As the Head of Quality - Apparel
Key responsibilities :
- Formulating operational strategy to execute quality management policies in compliance with the jurisdictions in which the company sell their products.
- Develop and drive implementation of strategic plans within Quality functions to deliver operational excellence in work processes and continuous improvement in products.
- Provide technical input and feedback to design, buying and sourcing teams to drive quality improvement in the end to end sourcing operations.
- Develop and manage operational budget to execute on defined strategic plans.
- Develop capability and capacity of supply base with a view towards increasing efficiencies and improving product quality.
- Develop an effective measure of Quality performance and strategies to improve the same over time.
- Develop and deliver management reporting in a timely manner.
- Define and deliver internal and external supplier training as appropriate.
- Define governance structure for and manage vendors approved for self-inspection, appointed third party service providers to execute on-going auditing, testing and inspection program
- Minimum 10-years’ experience in a senior quality management role working for a global sourcing organisation managing a business of similar size and complexity.
- Sound knowledge of the global Apparel and Footwear sourcing industry across Asia, including China, HK, Bangladesh.
- Solid understanding of Apparel costing, timelines, capacity and value chain processes from concept to delivery.
- Good technical knowledge of apparel and footwear construction techniques and process.
- Good hands on experience and knowledge of Right First Time and Lean Manufacturing Concepts.
- Highly regarded
- A working knowledge of RSL, MRSL, CAL Prop, CPSIA, Higgs index, ZDHC and other relevant sustainability programs.
- A working knowledge of apparel fit and development requirements, CAD, 3D applications.
- Senior experience in a Factory Operational environment advantageous.
- A working knowledge of Industrial Engineering practices and their application to productivity and manufacturing efficiency.