Head of Regulatory Affairs - APAC
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 fmcg Shanghai CN CNY 800000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Responsibility for company's regulatory affairs function in the AP region in markets where company operates.
- Develop Asia-Pacific regional compliance strategy for cosmetic & personal care and food/health supplements business
- Communicate anticipated impact of pending regulations on existing products and new product development to R&D senior management and recommend appropriate corporate position/action.
- Develop and execute government negotiation strategies
- Build engagement and retention to create an engaged high performing APAC & China RA organization
- Effectively responding to actual or anticipated regulatory changes
- Facilitate regional implementation of key corporate governance programs
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in chemistry, pharmacy or related scientific discipline. Post graduate qualifications/PhD would be a significant advantage
- Minimum of 10 years regulatory affairs experiences with broad understanding & exposure of regulatory environment in the Asia-Pacific region is essential. Specific regulatory knowledge & operational experience in China is critical to the success of this role.
- Good oral & written communication skill in English & Chinese language
- Must be an experienced people manager capable of making risk management decisions and supervising the efforts of regulatory affairs professionals
About the Company:
A world leading consumer goods company. Its products include food and nutrition, beauty products, and personal care products.