Salary CNY600000 - CNY800000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jim Chen
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 fashion Shenzhen Shi Guangdong CN CNY 600000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Leading fashion trading Shenzhen office are looking for a Quality Director to take charge of full scope quality issue
• To be quick respond to any customer enquiry, request & compliant.
• To manage customer feedback and to take corresponding actions.
• To ensure that new information given by customers or company are acknowledged and implemented.
• To establish strong communication links with these customers.
• To report the customer feedback and comment on product to company HQ.
Daily Operation & Team Management
• According to company HQ instructions to distribution the latest client and company quality standards to the team and to take action in a planned and strategic way.
• To recruit, induct, train up and evaluate QA team.
• To be team leader, to manage daily operation in QA team. Hold regularly meetings with QA team and to set up work priority.
• To take the lead on solving production and quality problem in QA team.
• To manage all type of QA team issued out findings and results.
• To monitor factory operation status and the performance; and to assess the effectiveness of current factory evaluation procedure and CAP effectiveness.
• To manage the internal and external meetings and to assess the effectiveness.
• To identify & to review the potential problem areas of the product before production start-up and offer solutions pro-actively.
• To monitor team's compliance to the production process disciplines and quality standards.
• To handle factory QA audit and factory evaluation works.
• To ensure QA team feed information on factory to TDC team and link to TDC team allows information critical to production, to flow to the QA team
• To Guide and instruct business unit teams, so they understand and comply with all customer technical requirements and feed correct information into QA and factory
• To perform other duties as assigned by company HQ.
• To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Knowledge of apparel construction and fabrications of different fashion categories.
• High level of attention to detail and the ability to identify apparel and non-apparel flaws.
• Hands-on approach at restoring merchandise quickly and effectively.
• Strong communications, prioritizing, and organizational skills.
• Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and meet responsibilities without supervision.
• Ability to work successfully with any personality type and be a team player.
• Sense of urgency and ability to maintain performance quality under pressure.
• Working location in Shenzhen.
• Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
• Minimum 10 years' experience working in a QA/QC, Work in Client office/Buying Office/ factory Production- environment required.
• Computer literate in Excel, Word and Email required.
• Must be proficient in spoken/Written English.
• Technical fashion, garment construction or fabrication knowledge required.