QA Manager - Food
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 fmcg Shanghai CN CNY 300000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Be responsible to propose new quality tools and systems in order to increase our current quality level to the demands and needs of our current and future customers.
- Work with all functions in the organisation to develop and drive China Quality strategic and road-map to achieve world class Quality as a competitive differentiate to support China Business Growth.
- Maintain contacting both internal and external network to identify and introduce best practice from other locations/businesses, with focusing on quality system, food safety and food defence.
- Developing and maintain China specific quality / regulatory related systems and documentations.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of branded products in China including but not limited to labels and website.
- Implement programs and plans and coordinate with other trans-regional personnel necessary for compliance and commercial success.
- Define quality KPI's and use them to detect quality issues in each function.
- Ensure that quality improvement possibilities in and between each function are translated into concrete actions and improvement projects and monitor progress thereof.
- Assure that the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and international GMP are being followed in order to keep the certification.
- Bachelor level in food and food relevant industry
- Knowledge of appropriate quality management and Food Hygiene standards
- Professional and technical knowledge of production processes to ensure sound technical judgement on quality issues. Experience with projects as project manager
- Operational and Quality Assurance experience in the industry of food additive, food/nutrition and ingredients
- Experience in leading projects and achieving results within International multi-cultural network, especially for the potential context of leading QM for Greenfield, M&A / integration
- Expertise in quality systems (eg. ISO 9001; 2000. ISO 22000, ISO 14001 etc.)
- Advanced problem solving and decision making on quality and technical issues.
About the Company:
The world leading exporter of dairy and dairy relevant products, a leader in dairy science and innovation.