Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 13 September 2022shanghai procurement-supply-chain/quality-assurance 2022-09-13 2022-11-12 fmcg Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Be responsible for registration dossier preparation, submission and following up per schedule
- Approve the promotional materials or activities, labelling, packaging and other advertising materials for regulatory compliance
- Establish professional and efficient communication with internal and external key stakeholders
- Collect regulatory intelligence and evaluate the impact of regulatory changes to the company, strategically suggest ways to address the regulation/policy related issues
- Understand the technical issues involved and a scientific reason behind its occurrence
- Support product R&D, e-commerce for formula compliance
- Ensure dossier achieving per Company’s SOP or policy and regulation from government
- BA degree in Chemistry, compound or pharmacy or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge or above
- Minimum 5 or above years' experience in Regulatory Affairs for Cosmetics, especial to be familiar with registration and notification on importing products
- Must have ability to develop clear, concise, and timely RA strategy with global/local stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in project management skills in order to plan, conduct and implement regulatory submissions
- Skill in determining alternatives that would correct a situation to comply with standards and regulations
- Have Strong communication skill to handle cross-functional projects
- Fluent English
About the Company:
Leading Pharmaceutical company, and has premium brands that fit people's individual needs, across the full spectrum of dermatology through Aesthetics, Consumer Care and Prescription Medicine.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 22 September 2022This individual is responsible for managing the total planning from demand, in-bound supply, and local on-hand stock, in support of China Sales and Commercial strategies.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 15 September 2022Looking for a Industrial Buyer; Foreigners speaking Chinese is a must
Salary: negotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 15 August 2022Our client is looking for a Sourcing Specialist in Shanghai.