Regulatory Affairs Lead
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 14 September 2022shanghai procurement-supply-chain/quality-assurance 2022-09-16 2022-11-13 fmcg Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Represent the group including but not limited to China wholesale companies upon product requirement relevant government activities and investigation accordingly
- Responsible for influence future market requirements with the customer in focus based on a global company approach
- Contribute to competence development activities for relevant product requirements to secure right competence in the business
- Give input to the product requirement process in Range and Supply and on the product standardization process in China in order to create correct requirement to reach compliance
- Responsible for building and maintaining relations with standardization communities, relevant authorities and alliances as well as internal company stakeholders
- Responsible to develop and maintain enterprise standards for China market
- Create an understanding for the Chinese authority governance structure-
- Work in close collaboration with the Public Affairs - Project Leader and ISCN MD, as well as PR&C and Retail PA
- Familiar with the China system for developing requirements
- Basic knowledge in international standardisation work
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge in company products, company concept and over all company business processes
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Inspired by the complexity of the China market
- Inspired by the company vision
- A strong desire to influence, challenge and improve established standards and legislations
About the Company:
World leading homecare productor with more than 10000+ productions globally.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 26 September 2022Ensure compliance with all laws, regulations and all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to company Code of Business Conduct & Ethics, Antitrust Compliance Policy, Confidentiality Agreement, Global Indirect Procurement Policy, etc.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 26 August 2022Be responsible for logistics procurement includes inland transportation, ocean freight and air freight etc. to ensure the service are purchased at optimum total cost of ownership, timely meeting stakeholder’s expectation and requests, in the meanwhile, to comply with all related laws, regulations and policies.