Salary CNY150000 - CNY200000 per annum
Consultant Nina Liu
Date posted 02 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A EHS Manager position just become available in the market in a US company, based in Taicang, Suzhou.Reporting to HR, this is a role for a senior engineer or Supervisor who can support a plant independently.
In this business critical role you will be responsible for driving the realisation of the safety vision throughout the china organisation and facilities.
- collaborate with regional and global safety professionals towards the development and implementation of a common culture and standards
- contribute oversight and guidance to that group on all safety related issues
- develop and maintain site EHS management system, policies and procedures to ensure the compliance with local EHS laws and regulations
- monitor and evaluate EHS risks of operations, including change management, ensuring continuous improvement
- develop and implement EHS training strategy
- support and facilitate site EHS committee
- report and review accidents/incidents/near miss investigations
- conduct EHS inspections, audits and risk assessment, follow up the corrective action
To succeed in the EHS Manager role, you will nned to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with management team and global EHS team.
- bachelor’s degree or above in environmental science / technology or engineering field
- fluent in English and Chinese mandarin
- five years EHS experiences and two years of people leadership experience
About the organisation:
This is a US company with stable business in recent years.