Global Supply Chain and Procurement Director
Salary CNY600000 - CNY1300000 per annum
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Nina Liu
Date posted 09 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A rarely seen Global Supply Chain and Procurement Director role has just become available in a rapidly expanding company based in Suzhou or Shanghai. Reporting directly to the COO, this is a role for a leader who is mature in SCM field.
About the Global Supply Chain and Procurement Director:
In a leadership capacity, you will act as the strategic business player, and be fully participating in the establishment of the global business strategy.
This position encompasses the accountability for the Supply Chain Functions across Regions and Countries. As a key member of the Company leadership teams, the role is expected to contribute to the company short term and long term strategic direction and act as a role model to deliver company values.
The Supply Chain and Procurement Director needs to provide active and hands’ on coaching and monitoring of his/her team to excel in the full spectrum of activities. This spectrum spread across from core technical tasks like Sourcing, Purchasing, SIOP, Import/Export, Logistics, 3PL and Warehouses.
- Develop and implement an organisation-wide and integrated supply chain and logistics strategy to facilitate the cost-effective flow of merchandise from suppliers to customers;
- Lead, direct, and control all supply and logistics policies, procedures, and activities to maximise the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of the organisation’s supply chain;
- Leverage resources by driving SIOP (Sales, Inventory and Operation Planning) to optimise into an integrated demand & supply model in resulting to achieve internal and customer expectation;
- Deliver value for money and develop structured relationships with key suppliers;
- Oversee the overall supply and logistics budget; monitor the cost and effectiveness of activities to optimise resources and prioritise spending.
- At least 15 years SCM experiences from MNC company in which has minimum 5 years in management level of this capacity;
- With Global SCM gained from MNC companies, with plastics manufacturing is advantage;
- Rich experiences in Procurement and can drive for supplier base revolution;
- Degree holder in any Engineering Discipline or SCM and Procurement, certified CIPS or CPPM is definitely advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal skill;
- Can communicate with English in writing and speaking;
- Good problem solver and good role player.
About the organisation:
This is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture in its industry. It is professionally supported and represented by its own regional and local offices, providing customers with direct and immediate access and solutions. It has eight plants and many office over the world. In these years, its revenue keeps two digitalis increase.