Demand Planning Manager
Salary CNY250000 - CNY400000 per annum
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Nina Liu
Date posted 08 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
An exciting Demand Planning Manager is available at one of the most well-known clothing companies based in Suzhou. Reporting to Demand Planning Director, this is a role for a candidate who is a professional in this field.
In this business critical role you will be responsible for leading and managing the DC planning team to plan and schedule the logistics outbound operations to meet the launch plan / RDD and fulfil the service level of each delivery for all brands and channels.
- monthly DC outbound capacity planning including “daily throughput forecast”, “task scheduling” and “staffing plan” up to three to six months, based on shipment forecast of all brands and channels
- daily wave planning via WMS to schedule the incoming order streams to floor level operations with monitoring and controlling the delivery completion based on SLA
- capacity planning to monitor the demand fulfilment progress with considering dynamic changes by posting / day to close the gap in case of any foreseen
- communicate routine planning updates and special project handling to DC operational teams thus proposing actions, getting alignment and reach on agreed actions
- storage capacity forecast and utilisation controlling to track and monitor the daily inventory status and prevent storage over-capacity:
- storage utilisation forecast up to three to six months based on outbound forecast and inbound planning by day with considering the dynamic changes of the “maximum” capacity impacted by MHE change or location adjustment for various logistics projects
- knowledge and experience of DC planning and operations are required, experience of using warehouse management system (Manhattan) is preferred
- skills with an emphasis on communications both externally and internally across multiple functions
- must have strong analytical skills and logical thinking with paying high attention to details
- at least bachelor’s degree
About the organisation:
This is a global leader in its industry, offering a broad products and lifestyle around the core brands. With steady business increase currently, they are hiring talents for their new DC.