Quality Manager - European Buying Office - Guangzhou
Salary CNY380000 - CNY460000 per annum + Negociable
Location Guangzhou Shi
Consultant Jane Chu
Date posted 15 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A world leading luxury packaging company located in Guangzhou is currently looking for a Quality Manager to manage their quality team and to help to set up the quality system with their vendors. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director and CSR Director, it is a wonderful opportunity to join a well established and structured company with clear career progression.
- responsible for overall QA management, set up & implementation, establish quality objectives and goals and develop strategic plan for achievement;
- work with senior management to manage the development and implementation of quality systems, procedures, and methods throughout the organisation;
- defines and specifies the implementation of standards, methods, processes, quality training, quality programs and the quality auditing of the company's products, processes and services;
- supervise seasonal new material, new technique, new product smooth launching, product quality standard set up, conduct vendor training;
- develop and continuously improve methods, systems and processes in a complex and rapidly changing environment to improve customer satisfaction.
- degree holder in Textile or related discipline;
- 8 years or above working experiences in sizeable manufacturing company with minimum 3 years on quality function; luxury products manufacturing experience is a highly preferred;
- excellent leadership, communications and analytical skills;
- fluent spoken and written English and preferably Mandarin.
About the organisation:
This is a world leading luxury packaging brand that counts world Luxury Brands in every stage of the value chain for the sourcing and provides highly professional customer care assistance throughout the entire production process, while always upholding its ethical and environmental principles.