Senior Production Analyst - European Sport Buying Office - SZ
Salary CNY20000 - CNY25000 per month + Negociable
Location Shenzhen Shi
Consultant Jane Chu
Date posted 30 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A US retail group global sourcing office located in Shenzhen is looking for a Senior Production Analyst to be responsible for developing and implementing supply strategies. Reporting directly to the Production Manager, this position would be a great opportunity to join and learn production knowledge and play a key role in their global sourcing business.
- Manage factory capacity in line with reservation and changing demand scenario including negotiation up or down as need;
- Work directly with factories to manage production preparation to be completed and support meeting delivery;
- Work on material delivery status.
- Manage the production and support solution to issues that impact delivery;
- Proactively communicate delivery concerns to NYO that result from material and /or commercialisation issues;
- Work with factories for problem solve; material and product development problem to avoid impact on delivery;
- Work with factories to report current status of delivery issues that they are in line with all related issues;
- Coach new factories on procedure and setup of third parties service provider (like TLO/IST/GTN for EDI, Checkpoint for UPC ticket) and RL induction training from TDCR for material testing) and Global Transportation;
- Work with QA team for quality issues;
- Reporting support, like Exception report, Delivery Delay report, Tannery report, Production report, HOT list and HIT list report, Forecast report;
- Production material management – liaison material team to work with tannery for reporting and chasing production leather material delivery schedule;
- Physical testing – assist factory and material supplier to know how material comply with our physical testing requirement.
- Support NY on timely finalisation of price and delivery fixing;
- Communicate delivery updates in a timely manner to factories, whether improvement availability or delivery delays;
- Coordinate with logistics and/or vendor compliance teams to resolve any issues related to PO shipments.
- At least 5 years of handbag manufacturing experience
- Knowledgeable in production processes and best practices
- Rich experience working with vendors and raw material suppliers in Asia
- Communication skills are the must
- System work and detail oriented
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Problem identifying and problem solving oriented
About the Organisation:
It is an European brand management and purchasing company with a retail turnover of more than EUR 10 billion and has the worldwide leading position in the sporting goods retail market. Shenzhen buying office is mainly in charge of the sourcing, merchandising, and supply chain and quality management for some exclusive brands.