Salary CNY180000 - CNY250000 per annum
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Alyssa Zhang
Date posted 13 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A Project Manager job has just become available at one of the Global Top logistics company based in Wujiang, Suzhou. Reporting directly to the Operation Manager, this is a role for a contact window between the company and the client.
In this logistics company, you will be the contact window and coordinate internal and external resources. You will also need to solve customer complaints, implement SOP, manage key accounts, improve the project, maintain a good relationship with the clients and make customer satisfied with company services.
- Primary contact window with customer on all issues in distribution centre, relating to overall business process & implementation, including new business, commercial issues, scope agreement and business improvements.
- Lead the continuous improvement project and coordinate the internal project resources (Operations, IT, QA, Legal, etc) to deliver project outcomes to the customer.
- Working with operations team to achieve the target performance and business results.
- Organise and prepare the report for quarterly business review with customer.
- Handle and solve the complaints and claim from customer through analysing and investigation, make sure all complaints and claim are resolved properly and timely.
- Develop, review and implement the SOP together with operations based on customer’s requirement.
- Strictly follow and Implement company credit policy, monitor and collect the outstanding accounts of the clients.
- Internal communication with all relevant departments to ensure clarity and alignment of all resources to agreed customer requirements.
- Build up and maintain the good customer relationship.
- Ensure customer is satisfied with company service, ongoing improve our service quality.
- The rate of DSO kept to company standard.
To succeed in the Project Manager role, you will need to have working experiences in the projects of logistics and warehouse management and have good communication skill to negotiate with clients.
- Excellent communication skill, rich experience on customer communication.
- Solid project management experience.
- Computer literate including Excel and Power point.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of logistics operations and account management
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in Logistics Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in 3PL operations in which 2 years in managerial capacity
- Logistics experience on Fashion industry is preferred.
About the organisation:
The company is the world’s leading contract logistics provider. Combining value-added and management services with traditional fulfilment and distribution, our customised, integrated logistics solutions drive efficiency, improve quality and create competitive advantage.