Supply Chain Manager
Salary CNY450000 - CNY600000 per annum
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 20 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Reporting to Managing Director, this position is responsible for establishing and implementing Supply Chain Management processes and procedures, developing effective strategies to support the continuous supply of approved products to Junior Restaurants, which meets the company’s Supply Chain Management and Quality Standards including the optimization to support the profitability of the restaurants.
- Provides leadership to SCM Department, including developing and supporting management staff to effectively support all SCM processes
- Develops strategic China approved manufacturer network; leveraging domestic manufacturers where possible
- Negotiates best pricing, conducts supplier bid processes and manages the pricing oversight for all approved suppliers, confirming the quality standards and regulations are adhered to at all times
- Manages an efficient flow of inventory from manufacturers and/or suppliers, distributors and restaurants
- Directs the development of procurement strategies including requirement planning, alternate sourcing, timing of purchasing, the inventory level adjustments and liability management
- Champion cross-functional initiatives by working collaboratively with suppliers, PD, QA and MKT to ensure new products are implemented in a timely manner
- Establish robust SC foundation to support JV & future expansion geographically
- Evaluate suppliers/products, setup COA process, & accredited with QA;
- Initiate, negotiate, switch poor quality & risky suppliers, and implement multiple cost saving projects, such as changed logistics, packaging suppliers; consolidating sourcing of sauces; localizing imported items etc.
- Established key suppliers’ KPI matrix for Service Level Agreement (SLG) review & management of supplier contracts;
- Continuously drive cost saving projects, theoretical cost: keep theoretical food & packaging COGS under 28% in 2017.
- combination of experience and/or education, that demonstrates a commanding knowledge in supply chain management, purchasing or Logistics preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer service skills, ability to establish strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Strong negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Strong work ethic; commitment to seeing duties completed at a high standard of quality