Product Commercialization Director - Footwear Company - DG
Salary CNY650000 - CNY900000 per annum + Negociable
Location Dongguan Shi
Consultant Jane Chu
Date posted 02 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A prestigious footwear company is currently looking for a Product Commercialisation Director for one of their successful business unit. The ideal candidate will be offered the opportunity to lead the business team of 300 people to ensure company targets and an industry leading service are achieved. The role will require to station in Dongguan, with occasional business trips in both China and overseas.
- Serves as the leader of the Product Commercialisation Centre and ensure that the products are manufactured to the highest level of quality following the standards set by the customer, and at the optimum level of profitability for the stockholders.
- Provides comprehensive coordination and monitoring for all projects within the assigned project portfolio and smoothly transfer to massive production in each factories.
- Manage day-to-day operation of Product Commercialisation Centre and lead the team to deploy and implement the strategy from business group, and achieve the set goal of company business as well as customer’s.
- Maintain the strategic relationship with customer for sustaining the growth of business.
- Complete and/or coordinate the completion of all new develop project components to meet appropriate economic standards, ensures customer satisfaction, timely completion, and project profitability.
- Manage footwear sample end to end operation including but not limited to planning, new style development, material management, lean production, cost analysis, IT system, and automation.
- Direct the HRM to deploy the people strategy align with business include organisation capability, C&B system redesign, strategic recruitment and talent development to upgrade the employee engagement level.
- University degree holder.
- Over eight years of footwear product development experience from global companies.
- Stable career history with proven progression.
- Outstanding communication skills in English.
- Proven success in developing marketing strategies and campaigns.
About the Organisation
It is a leading industry player in the field of product design & development for advanced engineered footwear and accessories. It has an impressive range of clients and Dongguan is a wholly-owned R&D and manufacturing that industrialises design intent.