Senior Solution Supervisor
Salary CNY130000 - CNY180000 per annum
Consultant Alyssa Zhang
Date posted 04 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A solution supervisor job has just become available at the world's leading consumer goods design, development, sourcing and logistics company based in Taicang, Jiangsu. Reporting directly to the Solution Manager, this is a role for optimizing logistics flow and productivity who is a lean engineer in this field
In this company, you will be responsible for optimizing logistics flow and productivity,saving cost in projects and monitor the status of projects. You will also lead local tender activity and plan investments in the organization.
- To design Nike CLC layout to achieve optimum logistics flow and productivity.
- To initiate cost saving projects with emphasis on improved processes, line efficiency gains, or increased automation so as to reduce cost, improve quality and increase productivity.
- To monitor and track the status of projects approved by Nike CLC management, ensure costs are within the budget, and agreed efficiency and productivity objectives are achieved or surpassed.
- To plan and recommend investments that will achieve sustainable cost savings and process efficiency improvements.
- To lead local tender activity, including cost analysis and response to RFP.
To succeed in the Solution Supervisor role, you will need to be familiar with Quality Tools and Measures, have ability to train other employees, and have good communication skills, strong quantitative and qualitative skills to work under high pressure.
- Education Level:Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Engineering, Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Work experience:5 years of large DC experience, with a proven track record of leading process improvement initiatives
- Analytical Thinking: understands a situation by breaking it apart into smaller pieces, or tracing the implications of a situation in a step-by-step manner
- Quality Tools and Measures: can systematically apply quality tools and measures to continuously improve customer satisfaction and productivity
- Proven mentoring and coaching skills with ability to train others in data analysis, process mapping, process analysis, data collection, process modelling, and facilitation techniques; Proven communication, facilitation, consulting and interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills with ability to work under intense pressure, is a "go-getter" and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Strong proficiency in Windows, Minitab, Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint essential
About the organization
The company is creating the supply chains of the future, with a mission to make life better for people everywhere along our global supply chains. They have grown from our initial start-up focused on trading handicrafts from China to the West to today multinational corporation, managing complex supply chains for brands and retailers worldwide. Over 111-plus years, despite major changes and disruptions, innovation and creativity continues to drive our business. They constantly experiment with new ways of working to deliver value to customers. They have different backgrounds, but they share many things in common: a commitment to great design, innovation, teamwork and delighting our customers