APAC Supply chain director
Salary CNY800000 - CNY1200000 per annum
Location Wuxi Shi
Consultant Tina Wang
Date posted 17 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A rarely seen APAC supply chain director role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Wuxi, reporting to APAC operation director.
In this role, you will be responsible for APAC area supply chain(planning,logistics,warehouse) team improvement.
- responsible for the supply chain function
- creates integrated processes among internal functions
- focuses resources on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through various production processes and establishes key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning / forecasting to measure actual performance against goals on a regular basis across Asia pacific entities
- leads the inventory stocking strategies and execution to optimise performance at DIJV
- promotes alignment by understanding and communicating customer needs and requirements throughout the organisation
- coordinates and integrates the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers
Having a APAC supply chain background is must. You ideally should be used to working in a central supply chain team in an international company.
- bachelor’s degree in a related field, APICS certification or equivalent preferred
- technical competence & skills:
- leadership competence:
- relevant experience:
- minimum ten years professional level supply chain experience, including managerial experience
- experiences in core supply chain functions such as: global and domestic logistics; distribution centre planning, forecasting and execution; manufacturing production planning and control functions, and inventory analysis and management; strategic sourcing and buying; and import/export experiences
- others (% of travel, language, etc.):
- 50% travel
- fluent in English
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.