Global Supply Chain Manager
Salary CNY400000 - CNY500000 per annum
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Vivian Shi
Date posted 14 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
One famous multinational electronics company is hiring one Global Supply Chain Manager based in Suzhou.
- manage and communicate to the strategic customer on materials plan and build plan commitment based on customer forecast and cm demand, after aligned with cross functional teams on supply commitment.
- direct and prompt dealings with strategic customer on supply chain related query; manage customer satisfaction (non-technical) to achieve “customer delight”
- monitor and manage fluctuation of customer forecast and cm demand, against committed supply
- drive internal teams in executing proactive and effective solutions and commitment
- conduct meetings with external and internal teams for end to end supply chain excellence
- provide weekly customer and management reports
- provide regular updates to senior supply chain director (KEI)
- perform other duties as requested from time to time
- total working experience of five years in supply chain operations, such as planning, procurement, manage outsourcing operations, warehouse and logistics
- possess experience in supervising a team of exempt staff and junior managers
- communication and dealing with customers and supply providers
- tactful communication with customers, internal peers and external supply providers.
- business acumen skill
- having an intuitive understanding of how companies make money and a realisation that a compelling vision can be effectively translated into an actionable strategy
- understand the important of prioritisation by different category of customers (or contract manufacturers) and how to support and allocate supply and resources to support each customers appropriately
- collaborative & influencing skill
- need to highly participate and liaise with all cross functional organisation and all levels
- good in application of Microsoft excel, to be able to able to guide distribution planners and cross functional team on materials plan and build plan analysis
- good work ethics. this includes preserving social skills, being reliable, and being resourceful wherever needed in a work setting
- ethical business practices - accountability, honesty, and integrity
About the Organisation:
This company owns a unique technology in its field and has good reputation in global. Its business in China is very stable and profitable.