Consultant Alyssa Zhang
Date posted 21 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A packaging engineer job has just become available at a Global Electronics Company based in Taicang. Reporting to the headquarter, this is a role for an engineer who supports the packaging department.
In this business critical role you will be responsible for supporting the packaging department, developing solutions for packaging and finish creation of BOM&calculation.
- support of development projects for the packaging department and coordination of all involved interfaces.
- development of solutions for packaging with external suppliers and guarantee of internal necessary documentation / drawings
- creation of bills of material (BOM) for packaging in sap
- creation of calculations for packaging for decision making
- creation of different evaluations and their analysis
- coordination and documentation of transport aptitude tests
- technical contact person for external suppliers
- creation of sample order for products which are needed for transport aptitude tests
- change / adjust of master data in SAP
- work on change requests in PLM
To succeed in the Packaging role, you will need to have the ability to have technical background, good English communication skill, be familiar with SAP, and have team work spirit.
- education: technical direction
- excellent in both oral and written English (and as well Chinese)
- diligent and independent way of working
- demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with team members
- mobility and willingness to travel
- MS excel, MS word and MS power point skills are required
- SAP skills are preferred
- for work experience at least five years, location would be Taicang
About the organisation:
The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.